• scss
  • css3
  • html5
  • php
  • MySQL
  • redis
  • jQuery
  • mcrypt_generic()

(PHP 4 >= 4.0.2, PHP 5, PHP 7 < 7.2.0, PECL mcrypt >= 1.0.0)

加密数据

Warning

This function has beenDEPRECATEDas of PHP 7.1.0. Relying on this functionis highly discouraged.

说明

mcrypt_generic(resource $td,string $data): string

本函数用来加密数据。传入数据长度必须是 n *分组大小,否则需要后补"0"。本函数返回加密后的数据。注意,根据数据补齐不同,返回的数据可能比输入的数据长度有所增加。

如果你需要把加密后的数据保存到数据库,请确保保存 mcrypt_generic 返回的完整的字符串,否则将无法正确解密。如果原始数据有 10 个字符,分组大小为 8 (使用mcrypt_enc_get_block_size()获取分组大小),则数据库中至少需要 16 个字符来保存数据。请注意mdecrypt_generic()函数返回的数据也会是 16 个字符。使用 rtrim($str,"0")移除字符串末尾的 0 。

如果你在例如 MySQL 这样的数据库中存储数据,请注意 varchar 类型的字段会在插入数据时自动移除字符串末尾的“空格”。由于加密后的数据可能是以空格(ASCII 32)结尾,这种特性会导致数据损坏。请使用 tinyblob/tinytext(或 larger)字段来存储加密数据。

参数

$td

加密描述符。

在调用本函数之前,请使用mcrypt_generic_init()函数初始化加密句柄。在加密完成之后,需要调用mcrypt_generic_deinit()函数进行必要的清理工作。请参见mcrypt_module_open()。

$data

要加密的数据。

返回值

返回加密后的数据。

参见

completing the post from Ryan Thomas, ryanrst at gmail dot com, if u post a cookie w/ HTTP method, its may be encoded;
    As some chars in base64 will be encoded to another things, u can just replace them before encode and after decode;
    Its a tweak from dawgeatschikin at hotmail dot com to original idea from massimo dot scamarcia at gmail dot com
    (see @ http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.base64-encode.php):
    <?php 
    function urlsafe_b64encode($string)
    {
     $data = base64_encode($string);
     $data = str_replace(array('+','/','='),array('-','_','.'),$data);
     return $data;
    }
    function urlsafe_b64decode($string)
    {
     $data = str_replace(array('-','_','.'),array('+','/','='),$string);
     $mod4 = strlen($data) % 4;
     if ($mod4) {
      $data .= substr('====', $mod4);
     }
     return base64_decode($data);
    }
    ?>

If you wish to store encrypted data in a cookie variable on the browser you will encounter problems when decrypting the data. This is because cookies will only store US-ASCII characters and your encrypted data may contain non-US-ASCII characters.
    The solution: 
    base64_encode your encrypted string before you store it in the cookie and base64_decode the string stored in the cookie becore decrypting.
    Example:
    function setEncryptedCookie($cookieName, $data)
    {
     setcookie($cookieName, base64_encode($this->encrypt($data)), time()+$this->expire); 
    }
    function getEncryptedCookie($cookieName)
    {
     return $this->decrypt(base64_decode($_COOKIE[$cookieName]));
    }
    If the data is already n*blocksize long, PHP pads with another full block of "\0", so there will be between 1 and mcrypt_enc_get_block_size($td) bytes of padding.
    You can create binary-safe padding by unconditionally adding a 0x80 to the string, then stripping trailing "\0"s PHP added, plus the one 0x80 byte.
    <?php
    function pad($text) {
     // Add a single 0x80 byte and let PHP pad with 0x00 bytes.
     return pack("a*H2", $text, "80");
    }
    function unpad($text) {
     // Return all but the trailing 0x80 from text that had the 0x00 bytes removed
     return substr(rtrim($text, "\0"), 0, -1);
    }
    ?>

Behaviour change: Since 5.2.x mcrypt_generic will issue a warning when the datastring is empty.
    Addendum to my previous note: apparently there was some sort of character encoding breakage; PHP does not pad if no padding is needed, and the extra padding I saw was the result of chr(X) returning multiple bytes or something.
    The pad/unpad functions I gave are still binary-safe, though, and are to the best of my knowledge completely compatible with NIST 800-38a.
    I was able get php and perl to play together with blowfish using cipher block chaining. The blowfish key needs to be atleast 8 chars (even though blowfish min is 8 bits, perl didn't like keys smaller than 8 chars) and max 56. The iv must be exactly 8 chars and padding needs to be null because php pads with nulls. Also, php needs libmcrypt >= 2.4.9 to be compatible with perl.
    PERL
    ----
    use Crypt::CBC;
    $cipher = Crypt::CBC->new( {'key' => 'my secret key',
                      'cipher'=> 'Blowfish',
                      'iv' => '12345678',
                      'regenerate_key' => 0,
                      'padding' => 'null',
                      'prepend_iv' => 0
                      });
    $cc = 'my secret text';
    $encrypted = $cipher->encrypt($cc);
    $decrypted = $cipher->decrypt($encrypted);
    print "encrypted : ".$encrypted;
    print "<br>";
    print "decrypted : ".$decrypted;
    PHP
    ---
    $cc = 'my secret text';
    $key = 'my secret key';
    $iv = '12345678';
    $cipher = mcrypt_module_open(MCRYPT_BLOWFISH,'','cbc','');
    mcrypt_generic_init($cipher, $key, $iv);
    $encrypted = mcrypt_generic($cipher,$cc);
    mcrypt_generic_deinit($cipher);
    mcrypt_generic_init($cipher, $key, $iv);
    $decrypted = mdecrypt_generic($cipher,$encrypted);
    mcrypt_generic_deinit($cipher);
    echo "encrypted : ".$encrypted;
    echo "<br>";
    echo "decrypted : ".$decrypted;
    If you are encrypting binary and there is a null terminator partway through your encryption, you will loose the rest of the string. A workaround is to base64_encode your binary string first.
    We found this problem while trying to encrypt CC information. Some CC values would not decrypt after we converted them to a binary string.
    We were using the MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_256 module to encrypt with.
    Hope this helps someone.